Originally Posted by Anonymous
Darcy Messina is a great coach and former All American Lacrosse player. Please respect her and give her credit for the great job she is doing in such a short time instead of being mean to her.

Agreed she is terrible and certain parents are in her pocket Funny the ones complaining last year about the coaches and responsible for the change are pulling the same [Censored]. Darcy is a terrible coach and person who s not knowledgeable but try’s to convince you she is

Stop with the personal attacks , sounds like you have a personal grudge. Knowledge comes with experience. Maybe that coach doesn’t have the knowledge that some others with more experience would have had and may have been better for that job? Maybe being assistant for a few years first would be a better idea to gain knowledge and experience from someone with more? However, that’s on the program who hired the coach. So, I think they probably now will have some growing pains and learning curves to deal with. That program attracts some of the best talent on LI and it’s kind of hard not to have a winning team. So, they will be fine. Good Luck to them.

By all means keep coming here and run the new coach thru the mill. I’m sure quality coaches will line up to coach good players with Whiney parents

I hope they have a great season