I partially agree, but would spread the net wider to anyone trying to use your child’s image and likeness. Unlike when my kids went to college, these kids are in a unique position to build their own brands, make money off of their image and likeness and start their own training businesses (while in college, even HS). My kids couldn’t work at the corner store 😆. It is something new to navigate but be diligent in how your child’s image is used, especially if it helping other people make money.

If their not going to pay you for your content at least get a discount on services 💴🫤

[Stop letting 2Wolves use your child’s image and likeness for free. He can coach and be a trainer if he wants. I am sure the St. Anthony’s girls like being on Instagram. Stop training for Instagram and stop “using” the top players in Suffolk to stuff your pockets.

Kids today are so gullible. Being on Instragram means nothing when it comes time to perform on the field. Any decent play can hit corner targets lol[/quote]

Sounds like Karen’s daughter isn’t very good and wasn’t asked to train.[/quote]

Yes, sounds like jealously. Jack is a GREAT trainer. Always positive, and very knowledgeable. My daughter loves him, and he has helped her improve. Why are you so worried about who is on Instagram? How old are you?[/quote]