Originally Posted by Anonymous
Forget who made it, who did not make it. Those petty snubs and favors will always exist. Don’t look at the players names, don’t look at the clubs they played for or the states or anything else. Purely look at where they are committed to. Eyes wide open, glaring problem with the selection 100% based on that criteria alone. If you don’t see it, you are blind and willing to look the other way. Not bitter, don’t have a kid eligible for this go around, and I did not form my opinion on makes and not makes. I purely looked at the commit list and was blown away, scream politics at the highest level.

Just looked at the list.

Northwestern - 7
North Carolina - 4
Notre Dame - 2
Princeton - 2
Duke - 2
UMass - 2
Maryland - 2
USC
Brown
Hofstra
Loyola
Richmond
Penn State
Vanderbilt
Oregon
Stanford
Penn
Virginia
Boston College
Syracuse

two players not committed.

With the exception of Northwestern it looks like a pretty good mix of schools. I have no problem with the Head Coach selecting her players "she recruited them so obviously she thinks that they are good players". Were there NU players / recruits at the tryout who did not make the team? Were there NU players / recruits who did not get invited to the tryouts? Do you think that none of the NU players / recruits belong on the team.

I think that as usual most of the banter on here stems from sour grapes. It is not all politics.

Congrats to the players who made the team.