Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow!! Both of my nieces played for SWR and went onto an awesome college. I know you parents can do a lot better. The venom that you spew is uncalled for. This attitude will get you nowhere. Coaches will avoid you for sure. Remember that they’re watching your daughter and you!! Don’t embarrass your child and make them think twice about recruitment.
News flash.... it doesn’t matter where your child plays. If they are talented they’ll find her. It shouldn’t give you pleasure knocking other players/ teams because of your own hang ups. I truly wish the best for every girl, including yours. Please stop all this nonsense.

Great post that applies to more towns than just SWR. Everyone can hear you complaining in the stands or while walking to your car. Negativity in the stands carries over to the car ride home and the dinner table. Undermines team chemistry and forces a me first mentality. Maybe instead of telling everyone what/how your coach should use your kid, you should realize your not a coach and not running practices and the coach may know more about your kids ability then you. Thankfully travel season is around the corner so you can bring that negativity to another group of parents doing the same thing as you while you compete for meaningless tournament championships with what ever travel team you kid plays for.