Originally Posted by Anonymous
People still don't realize who has UA in their back pocket. Check the list of all Americans All play for one club

No, they do not. Just can't get passed the it's all political nonsense can you?

These girls are very deserving some clearly than others. And others, without connections, who are just as good are left off each year. Though if you don't think there's some nonsense going on with politics as far as travel team, daddy's who played, elite siblings, you're only kidding yourself. There's a lacrosse "club" out there, and if you're in it, you'll be rewarded. If you're not, it's going to be a lot tougher.

Oh please. Why is it that just about every year the players who make the team are the same players that had offers from and or are going to the best college programs? Why is it that the majority of the girls who make the team go on to excel at the top programs. Whey is it that many go on to become DI All Americans and are considered for the tewarraton award. Any given year there are approximately 6 - 10 players from Long Island that are considered to be top tier, elite, studs or whatever you want to call them. Most of the time they make the team.

Using your theory of "the lacrosse club" we would have to have 100 players make the team. I know a lot of daddy's who played and their daughters don't make the team. Only the top kids from the top club make it, not all the players from the club. Elite siblings? Are you kidding, I know plenty of families where one child makes it and the others don't.

I'm guessing that you blamed your daughters coach or club director when Maryland didn't offer.