Hysterical how people buy into the bs!

American Select states on their own website:
TEAM SELECTION PROCESS REDEFINED.
All players within the graduation year and region are welcome to try out and compete for a spot. The tryout process will be unlike any other, with collegiate coaches evaluating and selecting players. Club coaches will not be selecting the teams.

If this is true, then please explain how kids are getting ADDED TO THE ROSTERS well after the try out process was done/completed, and after rosters were posted, There is a new 2024 girl on the LI Red team that was not there before, and was added just this past week AFTER she made the switch to YJ (which also happened outside of any actual try out period!). Fact that they even changed her club team name before any club team try outs is so wrong.

What happened to AS saying NO CLUB COACHES WILL SELECT THE TEAMS? A complete joke!

So, forgive me if I am not quite ready to believe that AS is anything more than another CR money making scandal. It is dirty and wrong, and a shame that club lacrosse has gone to this new low.

Oh, and there are also meant to be 1 team per age group. I guess that rule also does not apply in the event that more $ can be made. Convenient.