Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Suffolk takes 2/3 good games. BBP outcoached. Pequa had a shot but couldn’t finish.

I wouldn't stay BBP got out coached. They changed draw girls until they got the right fit. They had a plan in place for if/when Manhasset went into their inevitable stall and it looked well-practiced. Their offense and defense looked sharp. I think what cost them the game was their goalie's mistakes. She tried to do too much, and it cost them dearly. That was the one deficiency I saw and Manhasset capitalized on it. When you play a great team, they're going to find your weak spots.

Besides that, it looked like a championship game between two championship teams. Great game to watch, except for the delayed start. We watched it on NFHS so it wasn't too bad. I especially enjoyed watching BBP try to break the stall at the end, that was pretty exciting! Manhasset showed tremendous discipline there. I was impressed by both. It was a championship game through and through.

Was a very boring game to watch between two stalling teams that both had average talent that could catch and throw. That’s the type of play that does not translate well to the college style of play. Not impressed at all by either team