Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know who won the MVP at last years Under Armour All American Game? A kid from Florida... Imagine that !!
Get over it already . I have never heard more excuses from grown adults trying to diminish a HS kids accomplishments. I guess all of the college coaches and US Team coaches are in on the conspiracy.....

Here is the thing with that and its not sour grapes , the same kid got the MVP award at the school girls tournament , the thing is she did not play in the A division or even the B division. Its a little ridiculous that a kid playing against lesser competition gets the MVP ,looking back it has never happened before and the MVP has always been selected from the A championship division. If you dont think politics are involved in that you are just not being honest.

The post was referring to the 2018 Under Armour All-American Senior Game. The MVP of that game was a player from Florida who I believe is now at USC.

BTW, the Under Armour All-American First Wave should be out any day now... How many Long Island players will there be in the first wave? One maybe two? How many total from Long Island this year? Seven or Eight?