Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Here"s a far out idea. Seeing as we're all playing the what if game, and no one can, with any certainty, accurately predict what will happen in the future, why don't we all keep our heavily biased opinions to ourselves until at least the season is half over this way there is some data to go on and not just the "my daughters High School is better than Your Daughters High School" opinion. Honestly you all sound like a bunch of stunads"

Most ridiculous statement on these boards under the guise of being above it all. So I guess you dont think there should ever be rankings or speculation as to the outcome of any future game. There is "data" to go on like how the team did the previous year and who they lose and bring back etc..Get over yourself its a girls high school lacrosse forum what do you want them to ost about the upcoming uniform changes for the season.
So let me get this right, you think there is some importance ranking girls High School Lacrosse pre season? I think it's plainly obvious to everyone that Copaigue, should not be playing Northport at any point during the season, but aside from that, rankings mean nothing except to stroke the egos of coaches and parents. As far as speculating the outcome of any future Girls High school lacrosse game, yah it's pretty notIntelligent, what are you doing handicapping your bet? If anyone should "get over themselves" it's you, here is your speculations to the outcome of the season, unless your Daughter is in Garden City, Farmingdale, SWR, or Mt Sinai or Manhasset your probably not going to win the Island or the state, so make your bets carefully

Wow ,did you take a time machine from the past, SWR, Farmingdale lol. You obviously are clueless with the current teams playing on LI. Again its a high school girls lacrosse forum talking about what teams will be successful in the upcoming season would be something that most non mental midgets should expect. What is even funnier is given your strange obsession about not posting predictions you then go on to make a prediction about the season ,hello Ms. Dorsett.
Hey Dumb Dumb , those are the teams tag have historically won in all divisions, no real prediction there. just the laws of averages. Personally who cares anyway. but since you really want me to predict, here is my only one ESM will not get past any Section 8 school.