Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are really all a bunch of losers . Is there politics involved in the U19 team selection , absolutely . Will each of the players selected be at a minimum very good players, absolutely. Will every player who makes the team be a successful player in college , no chance , will some be successful , yes. To those of us who have kids that made it thru the selection process , congrats ,but don’t for a second believe that there are not many other players who could have gotten the spot and the team would do just as well. There are only two teams that have a chance at winning and honestly the US is much deeper in talent .

As with every time a "Team" is made or a "List" is put out or a player commits to one of the "Top Programs" the haters come on here and try to diminish the accomplishment and or the player.

You are a bunch of losers who need to realize that belittling others or the team/process will never elevate your daughter .

The thing you don’t get is several posters, including myself are not trying to “elevate “ our daughters. Mine is too young to try out, but one day she will be. It’s just gross how many of the most deserving kids are cut in favor of favors. Just wrong for the girls who worked their tails off and deserved a fair evaluation. I know..life’s not fair, but a US Lacrosse sponsored tryout should be. Bottom line

Most deserving ? Girls who worked their tails off? Get a grip, how the heck do you know who the most deserving players are? Are you suggesting that the players that made the team didn't work hard?

Keep telling yourself that you know better than the coaches who evaluated and picked the team. Do you realize how foolish you sound? The attacks by parents happen every time players other than their daughter recieve recognition. These losers post on this site, they spew their venom on the sidelines and they carry on in their social circles. They are jealous and bitter and they believe that their daughter is the best player out there. I do not know how the team was selected or who had the ultimate say but I believe KAH should have the most input.

The haters are going to hate , can't stop them. Just know this, most of the stunands posting and carrying on know very little about the sport but that never stops them from shooting their mouth off. It's actually funny listening to some of them but sad how their jealousy comes out as they try to tear others down.

Congratulations to all who made it. Good luck the rest of the way. Go USA!