Originally Posted by Anonymous
Poor Hampton bays. But great way to pad your stats so you can get on that leaderboard

Honestly it is a tough situation for HBays, their top player from lat year is illegally attending and playing for Westhampton (fake/doesn't live at the address she is using) and they struggle as it is, but I looked at Newsday and saw that against Harborfields there were 10 different girls who scored, Kings park had 7 different girls score, and Babylon had 7 different scorers. So I doubt there was stat padding as those team probably could of scored much more. The Babylon top performer had 3G and 3A against HBays, still less that the 7 she had against EI in a loss and she was her teams top scorer in a with 5 points when the team scored 6 against ESM. So it looks like she did throttle it back in the Hampton Bays game. Didn't see anyone really padding stats. It happens, but I think so far you are wrong about people padding stats against Hbays.

The player that left her school that now plays for Westhampton was on East Hampton, not Hampton Bays. She now plays with her fellow BC commit. No knowledge if the move is fake like you say.....but does seem a bit fishy.

It's Suffolk County PAL allover again, play with whoever you want to, don't let the fact that you live in a different school district have any impact on what team you're playing on