Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do agree with many 21 yj are overhyped. But they did get into many great schools. So kudos to them. Its nice to have rose back you. I have seen many 21s from clubs like Elevate blue liberty and top guns black our perform yj girls. And unfortunately do get over looked at many events in the past. Rose has juice it is what it is. Meanwhile was told some Elevate girls got all american and none were on all long island. Why because names have definitely been hyped up over the years. That is truth.
Still making excuses after all these years as to why your daughter isn't and didn't get looks and offers.... get over it already. Most of the YJ 21's will do just fine in college.

Actually, most will disappear, they were out played by sophomores! Too slow and unmotivated.

Actually I saw a ton of really great 21’s this year. Just the most “pushed” down your throat girls were just that, YJ political players. CR is the most powerful force in girls lacrosse, she has a small handful of girls every year that get her thrust. A few deservedly so, and most not even close. This will go on until other LI clubs can step up politically and strip some power away. Sorry to tell you all this is decades in the making and your “other” club is many years away from getting a fair shake. Call it one of the benefits of playing for YJs. It a huge obstacle for everyone else not on YJs including other YJ players not on her kiss butt list.