Originally Posted by Anonymous
I watched the Matt @ WI scout tape last night. The Matt. coach is cooking the books.

Normally I would just ignore someone like yourself but having the film myself I decided to take a look. First off you must be some kind of bitter person to take the time to watch a film and obviously have a game against WI this week its not difficult to figure out what team you are from.
Looking at the film I would assume you are not debating goals scored so it must be the assist thing, by my account Mattituck goals 3,4,7,8,9,10 were all on assists, goals 1,2,5 were not. Which one of those are you contesting and what is your definition of an assist. I do the score book for our team and have done so against Mattituck in the past .Each time they have had an adult doing the book as opposed to many teams that do not and seemed conscientious in doing so.
Whats amazing is there is a film showing that their stats are correct yet you are so ignorant as to call them out on it when it makes it so easy to make you look foolish.