Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honestly using results from 20 years ago to determine who currently has better lacrosse is sad and pathetic .I would say section XI has a good chance to sweep the LI championships this year . When you discount all other divisions other than B in NYS it just shows your ignorance and lack of depth in Section 8. Here is a quote from the most decorated girls lacrosse coach in Nassau " the sport of lacrosse has grown from years ago when there were only a handful of school teams on LI....the former power teams on LI have been SURPASSED in some ways by teams east of 110" . Get used to it , at best section 8 sends 1 team upstate this year and most likely they don't send any .

I do not like to name call, but you are making it hard. The analysis is not from 20 years ago, it includes every year back to 1995. No where did it say the data was limited to Class B, those state championship numbers are across all classifications. Suffolk has 2 Class A titles, Nassau 4, Suffolk 1 Class B title and Nassau 17, Suffolk has 9 Class C and Nassau 0, neither has a Class D title. You could have looked it up and added to realize the numbers included all classifications but apparently that is too much work. Suffolk’s success through 2017 is in class C and Class C only, a historically weak classification across NY state. You must be from Mount Sinai and in dire need of affirmation.

You must have a learning disability ,you are using results from 20 years ago and longer in your numbers . The discussion was who has better lacrosse currently, using numbers from over 20 years ago is irrelevant .If it makes you feel better you can claim Nassau was better prior to your kids playing but the numbers over the last 4 years prove Suffolk is just better overall. Your most acclaimed coach thinks Suffolk is better just not you flaccid GC parents . By the way not from Sinai actually can't stand them but will say along with GC are the most successful programs recently in NYS. Let's hear your prediction for this years LI championships so I can abuse you some more when Suffolk sweeps them.

Clas C is a joke. Last 5 years in Class A and Class B Nassau has 4 titles and Suffolk 2. In the big leagues, Nassau still ahead of Suffolk.