Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are really all a bunch of losers . Is there politics involved in the U19 team selection , absolutely . Will each of the players selected be at a minimum very good players, absolutely. Will every player who makes the team be a successful player in college , no chance , will some be successful , yes. To those of us who have kids that made it thru the selection process , congrats ,but don’t for a second believe that there are not many other players who could have gotten the spot and the team would do just as well. There are only two teams that have a chance at winning and honestly the US is much deeper in talent .

As with every time a "Team" is made or a "List" is put out or a player commits to one of the "Top Programs" the haters come on here and try to diminish the accomplishment and or the player.

You are a bunch of losers who need to realize that belittling others or the team/process will never elevate your daughter .

The thing you don’t get is several posters, including myself are not trying to “elevate “ our daughters. Mine is too young to try out, but one day she will be. It’s just gross how many of the most deserving kids are cut in favor of favors. Just wrong for the girls who worked their tails off and deserved a fair evaluation. I know..life’s not fair, but a US Lacrosse sponsored tryout should be. Bottom line