Originally Posted by Anonymous
Massapequa in Nassau and Northport or Ward Melville in Suffolk. I do not think any of them win the state title this year.

ward Melville would win if they got rid of the coach and let the kids coach.

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

Because WM girls have the worst group of parents ever. Probably this years graduating class. How many times over the last three years have you heard this group throwing the coach under the bus? It is embarrassing and an utter shame.

You sound very bitter. Since you know so much and have been following the program all these years why don't you answer my question? Why is it that The Ward Melville Girls Program not been able to trac with The Ward Melville Boys Program? I find it strange that one program is one of the best on the Island maybe the country and has been for decades and the other is mediocre. Do you not find that odd?

Massapequa in Nassau and Northport or Ward Melville in Suffolk. I do not think any of them win the state title this year.

ward Melville would win if they got rid of the coach and let the kids coach.

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

Because WM girls have the worst group of parents ever. Probably this years graduating class. How many times over the last three years have you heard this group throwing the coach under the bus? It is embarrassing and an utter shame.

You sound very bitter. Since you know so much and have been following the program all these years why don't you answer my question? Why is it that The Ward Melville Girls Program not been able to trac with The Ward Melville Boys Program? I find it strange that one program is one of the best on the Island maybe the country and has been for decades and the other is mediocre. Do you not find that odd?

Bitter? What are you talking about. Calling out this group of parents who constantly blame the coach because the team always comes up short. I don’t care about the program whatsoever, and certainly don’t follow WM, but can’t avoid seeing the disgusting behavior as they post it all over these threads literally dozens of times, year after year and I am certainly not the only one to call them out on this. I do read BOTC and this group is constantly on here killing the coach. Just pointing out the ridiculous behavior of these “adults”. Is the rational observation of a bunch of [ChillLaxin] parents to be considered bitter? No it is not. Don’t let me stop your fun, go back to bashing your coach.

Yes, you absolutely sound bitter. Coaches, players, parents, teams, AD's, clubs, universities etc... are all ripped apart on this site all the time. I do not recall seeing anything too outrageous directed at the ward Melville coach. You must have an attachment to the program and you are very sensitive because I don't recall seeing a "constant" stream of posts "killing" the coach". I am friendly with several parents who have daughters who recently graduated college and none of them have positive things to say. There is no way around it, many of the past and present parents are not going to be happy with their coach. Sorry, I just don't see any real attacks or "ridiculous behavior". Any shot at the coach on here has been minimal in relative terms.

Why attack the parents instead of simply answering my question? All of the other lacrosse towns that I can think of have successful boys and girls programs. Why not WM?