Originally Posted by Anonymous
Massapequa in Nassau and Northport or Ward Melville in Suffolk. I do not think any of them win the state title this year.

ward Melville would win if they got rid of the coach and let the kids coach.

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

Because WM girls have the worst group of parents ever. Probably this years graduating class. How many times over the last three years have you heard this group throwing the coach under the bus? It is embarrassing and an utter shame.

Actually there has been very little banter on here over the years regarding WM coach. However, when it does happen there is always s post with "throwing the coach under the bus" mentioned and an attack on some parents. I am guessing you are the same person and you obviously have a problem with a parent or several parents. I have seen coaches from many schools ripped apart on this site. it is rare that I have seen the WM Coach ripped. From time to time there will be a comment but nothing more than that. You on the other hand rear your ugly head almost any time there is a comment.

The poster asked a valid question which you did not answer. Instead you choose to attack a group of parents. The complaints have been around a lot longer than the group of parents that you obviously have a problem with.

I have been reading this site for a long time and would say the WM coach has been "blamed" for her teams performance more so than any other high school coach so saying it has been rare is disingenuous at best. That said she is partly to blame as they are a talented team but do not play as a team and have several head down go to goal players .I would also say the parents have to take some of the blame also as they seem to be a group who tell their kids they know better than the coach and when their kids don't meet their expectations they lay the blame all on the coach but not on the selfish play that has been instilled in some of the girls.
Comparing the boys and girls programs at each school is just ridiculous , does a successful baseball program mean the softball program should be successful, or the same with basketball.

Exactly.