Originally Posted by Anonymous
College coaches recruit athletes with field IQ. There are not looking at what positions they are playing in HS/Club

Wrong , and yes that little [ChillLaxin] of a coach ( did not say man for a reason) has always been a weasel . Not sure who I feel worse for his wife , or him as they are both gross . His kids never had a chance to stand by their verbal commitment as they were taught from an early age that your word means nothing . He teamed up with a wife beater to become two of the worst roll models to have ever coached on LI and YJ should be embarrassed. Yes I realize this post is not nice but they earned it and I would have no problem telling them to their face . CR tolerated these two losers so her son could go to a district they did not live in and this lost would look the other way . The reason I point this out is so they don’t post any non sense back as they know the ugly truth .

So I sat back fully expecting one of the midgets trolls to come on here and defend him . What I now see is that this superintendent /daddy coach is such a hated and despised human that no one comes to his defense not even his comare . Him and his wife were terrible role models and YJ should be disgusted. Please say something back about KC so I can tell all the truth.

So easy to write these things on an anonymous forum, you are no better, put your name to the post. I’m sure you didn’t spend half the time he did trying to teach your daughter. I guarantee you’re one of those parents who do NOTHING then complain about the ones who do everything! You feel he was incompetent, then you should have stepped up, instead you go on an anonymous forum bashing him and his family. Good luck sir, to you and your pathetic life!