Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Well I have to hand it to her,, she literally does not care what other coaches ,players, administrators think. She takes her superstar who has been allegedly kicked off teams, out of schools for poor behavior and "moves" her into her district in a desperate attempt to finally win a county title. Worse she puts her up as a Nation United Ambassador of the game in a shameless attempt to rehab a deplorable reputation for a player who I have seen curse out officials , teammates etc. Becoming said ambassador is based on skill( how would we know has not really played in a long time),Character including exemplifying the best of the sport on and off the field. What a joke and yet the other coaches on LI cater to her every whim .

Oh it gets better

this cannot be true! you can't just play for another district.. this isn't college its HS

Oh it’s true. And if I lived in NP I would be on the phone with section xi in a heartbeat

Don't believe it its all rumor she couldnbt get away with recruiting kids from other districts there are too many regulations to prevent this