Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like another 2nd place finish for the U-19 woman

At what point do you admit that you are a lost? When will you realize that trying to diminish others will not elevate your daughter ?

Let them whine all that they want... It looks like the coaches and evaluators took the selection process very serious. KAH wants to win.

https://www.uslacrosse.org/blog/team-usa-vlog-recaps-u19-womens-team-tryouts

https://www.uslacrosse.org/blog/team-usa-vlog-recaps-u19-womens-team-tryouts
I wrote the second place post, and for the record, my daughter is a senior in college, did not make the U-19 team the last time, nor do I think she deserved to. She is very good , just not top 50. Now lets talk facts. Last time around, the same argument happened, as it will next time around. the truth is simple, KAH is totally biased to her recruits and that will taint the team, 7 players from one team reeks of nepotism. For those of you saying KAH just took the best players and they all just happen to be going to NU are justifying bad behavior, last time around she bullied her goalie onto the team (who later had to be replaced during a game at the tournament, and has since been benched at NU) and no NU team has been relevant in 6 years, I saw a post that said KAH has won 7 National titles, I disagree, the truth is Hannah Nielsen and Shannon smith have won 7 championships (no, my daughter never played for her, yes I think she is a phycho). Since the departure of those 2 played KAH has not been able to sustain any kind of dominance even with some of the top talent in the country. I would love to see the 100 player roster and see who got cut in place of those 7, and, more importantly, who didn't even accept, or try to make the team. In the end, IMHO, trying to take on Canada, and Australia without a single Goalie from either Long Island or Maryland is a recipe for disaster (see above comment about NU goalie). No matter what you say about great athletes, the truth is a B level goalie from those 2 areas are way better than a a goalie from Texas and Utah, simply because they play better competition day in and day out, again JMHO. For those who say my opinion is meaningless, I have been involved in this game as a player and coach for 35 years.

Poster boy/girl for bitterness. Now that is a Fact!