Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does Darien pull players from other towns like St As?

No. In fact part of the Darien town goes to new Canaan schools

It’ll be a good game. Darien has their UNC commit and St A’s has their 3.

No, I don’t think it’s going to be a good game. St. A’s barely beat St. Doms yesterday. They are not looking like an elite team people thought they would be. I don’t think they will be able to give Darien a good game? I think it will be a blowout. (Darien by double digits)

On paper, one would think with St. As roster they would be doing much better? Something is not coming together for that team this year? This shouldn’t be a rebuilding year for them, as their roster is stacked with D1 commits. So, Why isn’t it coming together? Someone over there needs to regroup and reevaluate their talent! Maybe change something up? They have not really beat any hard comp. Just beat catholic conference teams and one upstate team.

Darien’s UNC commit is the #1 recruit and the top HS player. They also have multiple other top D1 commits and great players. Darien is the #1 HS team and has probably the #1 best coach in girls HS coaching. St. A’s will be playing without one of their UNC commits due to injury. They also seem to be struggling in a lot of areas of play and coaching decisions? They have fallen fast and furious out of top 25 national rankings. They are struggling.

No, I don’t think it will be a good game.