Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please don’t tell me the St Ants people think that win against Manhasset was a good win yesterday? Ugly win. What were the Saints coaches even thinking? They almost lost that game for their team. They got very lucky, Due to some very bad calls! Otherwise, Manhasset would have totally won that game.

Who are the Saints coaches even playing on that team? The Underclassman? Why? When they have all those D1 players just sitting their bench this season! We know the LI players and seeing who was playing and who was sitting in that game last night, made absolutely no sense to us.

We were wondering why the Saints team has been struggling this year against the better competition ? Now, it was made very clear at last nights game. The coaches seem to be making some very questionable playing decisions? How? Why? with all that D1 talent just sitting and rotting on their bench. The Stench is becoming visible, as we did not see very many happy faces on that saints bench last night. Not very many happy parents in the stands either. They Visibly looked unhappy.

What’s happening over there? Did the coaching or leadership change there? Do they actually know the LI girls as players? Someone seems very confused over there? Is there a new coach?

Maybe you should have kept your daughter at her home HS. She probably wouldn’t have come off the field. Happened to a couple girls I know. They left SA and we’re much happier. The grass isn’t always greener!

My daughters HS team plays against them. It was an Observation from knowing a lot of the girls on that team.

My daughter plays and is She is happy on her public HS team. We Just feel bad for some of the girls we know to be very good players that she plays club with, who are on that Saints team. They are sitting the bench, and they look miserable. They are some of the better players on the club she plays with.

It must be so boring playing on SA girls. Most of the games are blow outs. The championship game is versing Sacred Heart who they already played during the regular season TWICE!!! 14-5, 17-9. Not to mention 40 girls on the roster. What a waste of time.