Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When your daughter gets a look on her profile from a T-30 school when she hasn’t sent anything out them it means…
1.- they saw you play while watching another recruits video?
2.-another coach said something?
3.- anyone know???

Not really sure. It could mean a lot of things. Over the past week, my daughters profile hits have been blowing up. We know of some schools who indicated they were interested to our directors, looking again, but many other taking a look that we were surprised at. Some have come back several times and watched or rewatched video. I think the schools are finalizing their tiers of recruits. We will all find out what it means in a couple weeks! Good luck!

I think they are re-watching too. And I do think coaches talk, particularly coaches that may have seen them at a camp or clinic, because say my DD was at a clinic, suddenly views went way up in a particular geography and I think those coaches may know one another. But other schools will look one day and then the video seems to be circulating through and it's getting seen a couple times a day by coaches from that school. But who knows. Views can just be views. DD gets tons of views but DI's did not reach out to her club coach yet. She may be more a lower tier prospect, and that's OK, we'll know soon enough. I just need to keep DD from getting distracted by the emotional toll the waiting is taking.