Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
College coaches recruit athletes with field IQ. There are not looking at what positions they are playing in HS/Club

Wrong , and yes that little [ChillLaxin] of a coach ( did not say man for a reason) has always been a weasel . Not sure who I feel worse for his wife , or him as they are both gross . His kids never had a chance to stand by their verbal commitment as they were taught from an early age that your word means nothing . He teamed up with a wife beater to become two of the worst roll models to have ever coached on LI and YJ should be embarrassed. Yes I realize this post is not nice but they earned it and I would have no problem telling them to their face . CR tolerated these two losers so her son could go to a district they did not live in and this lost would look the other way . The reason I point this out is so they don’t post any non sense back as they know the ugly truth .

So I sat back fully expecting one of the midgets trolls to come on here and defend him . What I now see is that this superintendent /daddy coach is such a hated and despised human that no one comes to his defense not even his comare . Him and his wife were terrible role models and YJ should be disgusted. Please say something back about KC so I can tell all the truth.