Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to lacrosse magazine , not only are your 3 amigos all holdbacks but one cant even play in high school this year because she is too old , ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is your Jealousy.

Maybe they are jealous but I understand it. I find it somewhat annoying when people work the system and if all parents decided to hold back their kids to gain an advantage it would get ridiculous. Do you think all parents should hold their kids back to gain an athletic advantage ? Say what you want but these kids would not be getting the attention they are if they played on age.

Yes, they would. All are excellent players. There are some people who just can not stand to see other players receive more recognition than their daughter. If you want a reality check simply look at the schools that made / make offers to your daughter and how much athletic money the school offers. If the player is receiving scholarship offers from North Carolina, Northwestern, Maryland, Syracuse etc... she is most likely a stud. If the offers come from teams that are outside the Top 20 most years the player is most likely not a top tier player.

Congratulations to each and every player who is recognized by Inside Lacrosse, US Lacrosse, Under Armour etc... and shame on all miserable bitter parents who want to attack and tear down these players. Remember, it is not the parent or the player that does the "hyping".

If your daughter was that good she would be recognized.

What a dope you are. The disgusting thing is that people are gaming the system. The majority of there hold-back superstars will disappear in college. That's a fact. Now I have no horse in this race because my daughter is a sophomore. She is not a hardback, and it won't matter to her because she has held her own against seniors since starting on Varsity in 8th grade. These girls may be good players, but they are also cheaters, and everyone knows it! I respect a girl playing up and getting the job done 100% more than a girl playing down because her parents didn't believe in her.

There you go again... just like all of the haters who came before you. Your statement: "The majority of there hold-back superstars will disappear in college. That's a fact." is just not true. The problem is that people like you refuse to believe the truth. What you fail to accept is that these girls did play up when they were in the 8th and 9th grade and they kicked butt. BTW... HS Lacrosse is a joke and it means nothing. Compete on a Top 10 Club team, make Under Armour Underclass , Make School Girls Team 1 and receive multiple offers from Top 10 College Teams then come talk to us.

Tell us all what schools offer scholarships to you little superstar.