Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we get back on topic... girls HS...
IL event should be interesting. Predictions?

I'll go out on the limb with this one. #1 nationally - Mcdonough.

Out on a limb, probably not since they are usually (and deservedly so) at the top of the list. How about Long Island Schools. Which schools will make the top 20 from LI, in the IL and USA today rankings?? Thoughts? My guesses
ESM (14), MT. Sinai (10) , BBP (18), NP (19), who else? and where do you think they will fall.

Out on a limb, probably not since they are usually (and deservedly so) at the top of the list. How about Long Island Schools. Which schools will make the top 20 from LI, in the IL and USA today rankings?? Thoughts? My guesses
ESM (14), MT. Sinai (10) , BBP (18), NP (19), who else? and where do you think they will fall.

Wow not one Nassau team, let me guess you’re not a manhasset resident.

GC was in finals last year when we were there w port. We’re better than all the Suffolk teams and probably will be again. Set should be better too. Suffolk bias is ridiculous, yes we’d be a lot better w a thousand more girls and combing 2 and 3 schools too.