Originally Posted by Anonymous
Could not find that list for the 2015 class but did find the 2015 class top 30 incoming freshmen .Being equally familiar I would say many have not come even close to living up to expectations while several have exceeded expectations. Some have now been passed over by younger players and several have been set back by injuries.

Here we go again... more of the same BS. No facts just a bunch of S#!% with nothing to back it up.

If you could not find The Young Gun Senior Girls list it is because your did not look.

There is no Inside Lacrosse Top 30 Incoming Freshmen list for 2015. The Freshmen list was Top 50
that year with an additional 30 players on the Watch List.

Here are Some Facts:

Of the 30 Young Gun Seniors (from the HS class of 15') 19 were also listed in the Top 30 as Incoming Freshmen.

10 of the 11 players that dropped out of the Top 30 as freshmen were still listed on the freshmen list just not in the Top 30. One player was no longer listed.

11 players jumped into the Top 30. Eight of those 11 players start and or play every game for their teams and would be considered major contributors with some receiving post season honors.

Here we go again.... The original 30 Young Gun Seniors plus the 11 players who moved into the Top 30 as Incoming Freshmen.

6 to UNC
6 to Maryland
5 to Syracuse
4 to Notre Dame
2 to Boston College
2 to Florida
2 to Princeton
2 to Northwestern
2 to Duke
2 to Georgetown
1 to Stanford
1 to Hopkins
1 to USC
1 to Loyola
1 to Penn
1 to UVA
1 to PSU
1 to Liberty (transferred to another school) Also Was not on the incoming freshmen list.

That list above gives you 40 of the most highly regarded players coming out of HS into their freshmen year (41 including the player who went to Liberty and then transferred and was not listed on the Incoming Freshmen List).

37 of the 40 were also 2015 Under Armour All-Americans.

12 made the US U19 National Team.

At least 35 of the 40 Are major contributors to their teams and are obviously still playing.

Maybe a few have stopped playing which is a far cry from the nonsense spewed on this site.

They do not stop playing and they do not disappear. They go on to play and excel ant the best schools and programs.

Those are the facts.

Here is another fact... Haters gonna hate... Players gonna play.

Because you seem like such a hammerhead I will respond. You want to state facts but you use 35 of 40 are major contributors , like that's a fact. Major contributors by whose definition. You apparently think just getting into the majority of the games makes a player a major contributor, then here is an actual fact for you, those players on the list in the top 30 make up less than 1.3 % of the major contributors in women"s NCAA lacrosse. Have yet to see anyone say the top players do not continue to play for the most part ,what they do say is many girls find other interests and stop playing to pursue those interests but you have to make everything about you and your top 30 kid. The fact that over 30% of the so called top 30 rising seniors dropped out of the top 30 prior to ever playing a college game should tell you these lists are just nonsense. Both my girls have been on those lists and honestly their college coaches never cared , here is another fact for you , you will always look like a lost when trying to justify your kid being in the top 30 simply put because you must be so desperate to [ChillLaxin] its true .

Not the person that you are responding to but will chime in. I have read on this site many times over the years that the players on the Inside Lacrosse lists, Under Armour , the ones who get recruited by the top programs etc... It's all political ,they Will Not do well in college, will never see the field, will major in basket weaving, will disappear , will quit playing and a lot of othe negative things all trying to diminish the top players.

I would say any player starting in every game is a major contributor to their team . Especially since the players in question are competing for the top programs in the country.

You sound very bitter. For years I have read the bitter comments . Now someone points out that the majority of the top players in HS ( as defined by top college coaches, Under Armour, Inside Lacrosse etc..) do actually go on to do well in college and you go on the attack. Why?

Go back and check, every time accolades come out or "All Star" Teams are selected some bitter a€£ h@/% comes on and starts attacking the players. Never have I seen someone come on and tout . The argument is always started by the jealous parent.

You are the exact reason that I must seem bitter because dealing with dense people is annoying. First whether you believe it or not my two kids were essentially on every list prior o entering college so I am not bitter.
Please go back and copy for us the posters saying these top thirty type kids will disappear in college and quit playing , you can’t because it just does not happen .
As far as majors , the kid that is a major contributor on the top teams that has a difficult major is the exception not the rule .
Lastly your point about what you consider a major contributor is comical and shows you are ignorant of college lacrosse.If we use your definition I would say probably about 6 kids from the top 30 list wold be considered major contributors .
If you think politics have nothing to do with these lists you are just blind.

There are countless posts on this site that try to diminish players, teams, coaches, lists, positions,schools, divisions, majors, parents etc...

I feel for you, it must me very difficult going through life as you. Hope that you have not passed your angry, bitter attitude on to your two Top 30 children. Try and smile today and wish someone well.