Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]She killed West Babylon! One man show. Shooting from the 12. Selfish, forcing shots, flopping, frustrates easily. Yells at her teammates.
The BBP girl dominates on the draw, plays great defense, passes when she is doubled, scores when she’s not, works her butt off on ground balls, a motivator, a true leader.
BBP was a complete team. West Babylon was a one man show!

Whatever you didn’t watch equaled a county championship along with most assists in suffolk
😂

WB is the only school this year to record more assists than goals in game. You have to question how legit the stats are.
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]She killed West Babylon! One man show. Shooting from the 12. Selfish, forcing shots, flopping, frustrates easily. Yells at her teammates.
The BBP girl dominates on the draw, plays great defense, passes when she is doubled, scores when she’s not, works her butt off on ground balls, a motivator, a true leader.
BBP was a complete team. West Babylon was a one man show!

Whatever you didn’t watch equaled a county championship along with most assists in suffolk
😂

Ummmm … how accurate was the stats this year? Not a great job on my daughters team of keeping stats. Some of the girls were robbed as stats were not kept well at all. I felt bad for the players who were not credited for their hard work. Seems like On some other teams, it seems like stats were inflated? How can these stats be taken seriously if there is not a better way for it to be more fair in reporting them. I think If stats were Logged accurately, Many of the girls on 2nd team would be on 1st over some who are.