Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just looked at list of coaches for 2020 UA150 its on their website. UPenn. High Point. Penn State. Jacksonville just to name a few. Ridiculous to claim its lower tier D1 but whatever makes you feel better about not being selected. School specific camps/clinics have their purpose but are also stacked w/ players who know each other so easy to be a rockstar. UA150 has significantly less chance of playing w/ girls you know. UA AA is largely politics outside of LI too & you pay to try out which is the money grab. The evaluators are all from same clique of certain clubs and IMO teams are predetermind. Two hour tryouts aren't nearly enough to determine most deserving and my daughter made team but I can't deny she benefited from her association. Good luck to all

I may have misinterpreted what you wrote but it sounds like you said that UA AA is a money grab for charging a tryout fee?? Once you make the team, everything lacrosse wise is FREE; 3 team practices; uniforms, swag bag, and tournament entry is free.
UA 150 it’s free to apply but once you get that BS congrats your daughter was chosen as one of top 150 players in the country..... as long as you pay the $575 fee by Feb 25th. If you don’t pay then she isn’t anymore and one of the girls that weee wait listed will now be in the top 150 ?? Come on
UA 150. $$$$$$$ grab.
UA Underclass games. No more politics that cyo basketball but still mainly the best of the best from Baltimore and LI