Originally Posted by Anonymous
No northport overrated
No, Suffolk County overrated.Nassau girls took 3out 4 LIC & boys took 4out of 4 LIC. Enough said.

Please calm yourself down. Manhasset who was supposed to be the best team on the Island was blown out. Best girl couldn’t even get one point. Pequa got lucky in OT…was anyone’s game. I agree the other classes are weak is Suffolk. The best players on the Island are in Suffolk, with exception of the NS, Wantagh and LB girl who are on par.

Please stop. No one on LI thinks Manhasset was the best team on the island this year. Not even Manhasset parents. And yes Northport was not as strong as they have been. Easy schedule covered up the fact that they lost a ton of talent from last year.

If NP is so overrated, what does that say about Peaqua. They must be overrated too, they only barely squeaked out the win. So I guess Ward Melville who beat GC is terrible too? Stop pounding your chest. Lots of teams were actually on Par with each other this year. One of the most talented group or senior spread around on to a lot of different teams. Lots of fun and close games this year. Fun to watch!

No need to be so defensive. Only point was everyone expected Northport to be as good as they were last year, and that's a little unrealistic given the amount of talent they had graduate. And actually Ward Melville is a very good team, no one thinks they are terrible. But you go ahead and keep constructing that strawman.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Didn’t NP only beat Peaqua by one last year? Essentially the same game with a different winner. Actually Peaqua should have been much better. They didn’t lose anyone. Nassau and Suffolk both have some very good teams that could beat each other on any given day.

Didn't lose anyone? How about their goalie who was just invited to USA U-20 tryouts? And two top defenders.

They were not impact players on the team. Pequa had a senior heavy class this year, while Northports best players are young as they graduated their impact players last year. Northport will continue to get stronger while Pequa will have a big drop off. They will also have there hands full this weekend, I would be shocked if the games are even close.
You were right , game not even close Pequa 12 Baldwinsville 6. Are you shocked ?

Enjoy your ride home

What a sad little woman you are.

Spoken like someone whose team didn’t make it to States. Massapequa played an amazing game, double OT, hard fought! Not my team, but we cheered for those girls instead of trolling online trying to diminish what a group of young ladies accomplished. What did you do today?!