Originally Posted by Anonymous
Breaking it down for you folks even further is the hotels and vendors jacking their prices up for tournament weekends.It’s kind of called extortion when you have to patronize a list of hotels at inflated prices or your roster won’t be accepted.And when did tourney t’s cost $35 bucks.Get ready to open your wallet for this summer circuit cause inflation has hit every market out there.I justified it back when we did it as being memory rich.Enjoy the ride you make it what it is.Only comes around once usually in a lifetime.Believe me when I tell you there are no tomorrow’s.It’s all over in the blink of an eye.

Thank you. I was told recently by a parent who has An older daughter and is done with the travel clubs and tournaments, to enjoy every single second / minute on the NJ turnpike, even in the worst traffic coming home On a Sunday night!

Embrace the time with your daughter, because as she tells me she would do anything for another one of those long tournament weekends with her daughter and that long drive home on a Sunday night! She also says like the previous poster, it felt like a blink of an eye. So, enjoy people and remember life is about moments! It will be money well spent, if you can afford to do it. Good luck to all the girls in their upcoming seasons!