Originally Posted by Anonymous
She killed West Babylon! One man show. Shooting from the 12. Selfish, forcing shots, flopping, frustrates easily. Yells at her teammates.
The BBP girl dominates on the draw, plays great defense, passes when she is doubled, scores when she’s not, works her butt off on ground balls, a motivator, a
BBP was a complete team. West Babylon was a one man show!

Whatever you didn’t watch equaled a county championship along with most assists in suffolk
😂

So explain the FACT that WB had more assists than goals??? Stat padding!!!
Go ahead I’ll wait!

She may have had the most assists, even though that number was clearly inflated by her coach, but they were against weak teams. Against good teams she never did much. I would still like to know how her Dad got Newsday to change her from second to first team??

The Jesters coach is the HS coach and allows this nonsense to go on at HS and club level (jesters). Inflated stats and the whole team catering to one player..... no wonder WB and Jesters will not be successful. Spring, HS, summer when playing against equal players..... average player.

Quite the contrary, that coach is amazing. All the kids that I know that have worked with her, or have been coached by her, have nothing but great things to say.

Agree with that!
Smells like some mad jealous people

Last edited by JesLax1; .