Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sally’s daddy claims his daughter is an All American lacrosse player as well as “tearing it up” on the soccer field. Yet Sally’s daddy needs to come on an anonymous web and trash others. Now does anyone here remotely believe Sally’s fantasy world, created by her lonely daddy? Does it sound logical? Or does Sally’s daddy seem like a bit of a sociopath who makes up an alternate reality for his Sally?

No way was this guys daughter an AA. That said I am unfamiliar with the event he is bashing , is it new , and is there a tryout or is it an application type thing. If its new I would say the jury is still out on if its a decent event . I would also say that they did not promote it that well as no one I have talked with knew anything about it but hopefully it turns out to be another opportunity for players.

I would say it doesn't matter what the event is. Why does it matter at all? Parents come on here, post about an All American daughter, killing it in the classroom and basically on top of the world, yet some other girl gets a crumb and it's a "waste of time" and nonsense and a joke. It sounds a whole lot more like sour grapes than pride to me.