Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nassau dropped the ball. Didnt book a hall or schedule a dinner. Swear

What a shame for the girls

Why don’t they just do a Long Island awards night with both counties? And the Catholics and Privates included ? It Should just be LI HS lacrosse awards.

That makes no sense at all. You do realize that Nassau and Suffolk are run by different sections. Two different counties. Nothing to do with each other, other than the fact that they’re both geographically on LI. They should not have their awards grouped together. Catholics play in their own weak league and can have their own awards. They have nothing to do with the publics. I do feel badly for the Nassau girls, especially the seniors. This night is an amazing opportunity that allows top field rivals to all celebrate each other. Thank you Suffolk coaches for organizing what is sure to be an amazing event. After several years of not having one, it will be a lasting memory and I am very grateful to be able to attend with my daughter.

Are all section xi award winners invited to the awards ceremony on June 12? I am hearing conflicting stories.