Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please stop, you are making my head hurt. If you can not identify selfish play please step away from the keyboard. Selfish play takes many forms and hurts the team in many ways. Please go back to reading the stats in Newsday and believing that you now know something about the game. Also, please stop giving you daughters advice on how to play, doing so hurts her team.

Yes because your opinion of what selfish play is the only correct
opinion. Get over yourself you are clueless and sound like the guy who just can’t stand it when someone scores more than your little Susie .
We have all had their deal with people like you who thinks every kid on the team except their own is being selfish .

Who are you responding to? The post that you quoted did not give an opinion yet you are attacking the poster. The post said "selfish play takes many forms" and that it (selfish play) "hurts the team in many ways". Do you disagree? Do you think selfish play helps the team? You then go on to bring up scoring and make another attack when the post said nothing about scoring. Go back on your medication take a class on reading comprehension.

First , if you cannot tell that the response is to the quoted previous statement you may want to put the bottle down.
Second, the quoted post is all opinion and if you cannot understand that you may want to get whoever your caregiver is to explain that to you.
Do I think selfish play helps a team ? Yes at times it does help a team, if you have a player who is a dominant player and they keep driving to the goal there are times it will help the team .I will make it simple for you ,if you have Michael Jordan on your team you want him to be selfish with the ball .
As far as the post saying nothing about scoring they mention stats in Newsday ,scoring is one of those stats you dope, so in reality they do mention scoring.
Please stop posting you just make yourself look more ignorant each time.