Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wm would've never won if np had their starters. It's ok. See ya in the playoffs

And so it begins. I saw plenty of northport starters on that field today and they couldn't get it done. EC and DP couldn't buy a goal today. Oh wait, they don't buy, they steal!!!!

What a classless Ward Melville parent. Doesn't shock me there, always seems like crybabies at games.

Classless WM? Dont get it, I think that is a witty comeback from the OP.

I've seen Suffolk/Nassau girls the past 6 years they are all crybabies when they don't get their way and now NP has an issue which is indefenseable and people are defending it. Are they trying to gloss it over make comparisons or contain the communication of an issue involving a minor. the punishment must fit the crime and there is a difference between cover up and containing the situation... which is it. if CR did try to cover it up then she needs to be fired as a teacher and coach. If contain then I commend her.

There is no gray to this

There was no "containing" this. This was a cover up. If it was to be contained then the parents of the girls would have been notified right away. There would have been a team meeting to let everyone know what happened and what the punishment was going to be. This did NOT happen. This was a cover up.