Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you can’t, or won’t, come to NY... NY will go to “the U” ... Shall we consider an invite to MS, ESM and GC in the mail for a round Robinson?

Eww Robinson?
So if some of Cleveland Browns beat some of the NewEngland Patriots in 2 hand touch you can say the Browns beat the Patriots? That’s Fn stupid
So I'll propose this, instead of hiding down in MD. this year, playing teams like Milton, bring you entire Cleveland Browns team up to Long Island and play in the Gains for Brains event. If you can spend $30,000.00 for school, Fly your kids to Georgia and Vero Beach every year, than you can spend a couple of hundred extra dollars to fly into Mc Arthur and play the New England Patriots. Stop hiding and come prove your the best. But I'm sure you'll have some lame excuse. But until then we all know that all those girls were from "the U" and got beat by our girls, even if you can't admit it because it hurts your narrative

I don't think the Mcdonogh parents are the ones talking negatively on here. I believe it is a jealous Long Island parent from one of the big schools. The Maryland parents were very nice and congratulated the L.I players. They were very classy and humble.

Yes I even typed still a great win just is off base to say you beat The U. A undefeated team for going on a decade because you beat some of there players in a game that somewhat resembles the real thing. Its not my narrative that in question here....