Originally Posted by Anonymous
boc list have girls that didn't even make their varisty teams

True! Hard to have made a list without much playing last year.

Here we go again...

The only lists that actually matter are the lists that the college coaches keep. The recruiting process will tell the player (and the parents) where the player stands in relation to other players in the same graduation year. What schools are making offers?

Just looked at Newsday College Commitment List for 2019. I understand that the list is not 100% accurate but it does give a pretty good sense of where kids are going to play in college.

There are 164 players on the list.

25 - 30 players went to Traditional Top 20 Programs (UNC, BC, Syracuse, UVA, Penn, Princeton, ND, PSU, Florida, Northwestern, JMU, Loyola etc...)

I realize that there are some excellent players who are offered a spot at some Top Programs who choose not to go but for the most part, the Top Recruits choose to go to the Top College Programs.

My guess is, if the coaches at the best college programs are willing to offer a player a spot that player is probably pretty darn good.

If there were so many other high caliber players choosing to go to programs that are not typically Top 20 then we would not see the same 10-15 schools always ranked in the Top 10-20.