Originally Posted by Anonymous
Capital rosters announced last night. Lots of exceptional talent didn't make blue team.

I expect this to have a run-on impact to other clubs. Lots of top players are now basically free agents.

If they were exceptional, they would have made it. There are lots of clubs that can use good players.

That's why they were at SW tryouts. Will SW be any better cutting half their team for a bunch of "NON A" team players?
Well, let's pick a side. So are we surprised at the great talent that didn't make it? If so, then wouldn't the answer be yes, skywalkers would likely be better? Or, are we surprised because we don't know anything really and the answer is no, more average talent won't make that big a difference.
Also, it's innacurate to say SW cut half of their roster, at least at far as I've seen. Did see a few Coppermines, though I don't know what level of skill they were at. NEMS had a few, but namely there were a couple of skilled BLCs and at least one skilled TLC. There wasn't a lot of movement. Not really concerned though.