Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe spring scores, but def not them summer scores. Skywalkers beat Pride last weekend, so to say they can’t touch them is a little off. And they beat or tied teams ranked higher than Coppermine the weekend before, as well as losing to BLC by one at the play day.

The Copp parents coming on here bashing SW on all age groups is getting old. SW will be fine, and I would expect them to beat Copp in the next year, when it really counts. But thanks, Coppermine dad for your insightful analysis.
Exactly. No matter how old and out of touch the SW owner gets, and no matter how many well-run and well-capitalized clubs form in the same geographic area, SW has the golden touch and will live on as a top-tier club for eternity.

I'm not as on board for the glowing support of SW, but this mostly accurate. Good, well-known organization with some down years. Still gets attention and gate, will still have its "cycle up" years. People do trust the org as far as recruiting. As far as I've seen, the M&D, SW, HG Jr's and Sr's teams are always 👌, always with major recruiting above and beyond the test of the fray.

I also agree Coppermine's status (or lack of) is surprising. However the 28s and time will likely prove slow and steady growth for sure. As mentioned earlier, Coppermine has the foundation for being a great organization (fields, facilities).

It will also be interesting to see how PE and corporate (and maybe nil) money comes into play with lax. Especially so with Rabil really pushing lax into the mainstream.