Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed on the bunch with two losses. With the exception of Hero’s Green not playing M&D (which is ridiculous) I think the schedules are all fairly even. Everyone plays a couple tough teams and some easier ones. IMO, The folks that created the schedules did a good job for the most part.

2 best teams for years shouldnt play in regular season. Will be a winner take all Match for the championship. Make the other teams beat them for the chance to get to playoffs. I for one am sick and tired of NGLL or Lf4 or mid Atlantic having C or D level teams advancing to a playoff for winning a terrible bracket while the top teams in the country meet in pool play.

Then play in US Youth Nationals, the only major tourney who doesn't flight brackets.

I have no issues with the format of L4TC, Mid-Atlantic or Summer Genesis. The focus should be good matchups in pool play. (It what college coaches eventually want to see). No value in playing in a crappy division and then taking your chances for a coin flip in a 20 minute match.[/quote]

Completely agree. Rather see these teams play for 40 min. The 20 min playoff games are what allow a lesser team to catch a better team sleeping. Should college championship only be half a game?