Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Coppermine is so competitive as shared in many posts and have a fighting chance in a 22 minute game against a top 10 team, With great coaching. Why this rumor of their top 5-6 girls leaving? Or Middies leaving. Seems to me they have a good thing going where they are. They should stay put and recruit some free agents. These Coppermine girls are not going to make a huge/Any splash on a Heros or M&D Team. Maybe the thought process is the grass is greener on a SW team? If that's the thinking, then the coaching/program has issues ...Just curious.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Coppermine is so competitive as shared in many posts and have a fighting chance in a 22 minute game against a top 10 team, With great coaching. Why this rumor of their top 5-6 girls leaving? Or Middies leaving. Seems to me they have a good thing going where they are. They should stay put and recruit some free agents. These Coppermine girls are not going to make a huge/Any splash on a Heros or M&D Team. Maybe the thought process is the grass is greener on a SW team? If that's the thinking, then the coaching/program has issues ...Just curious.

There is always talk about Coppermine top players leaving and it rarely happens as much as the internet message board world would suggest.

The theory is that since Coppermine really has no recruiting reputation, girls will do better in recruiting from other clubs with better reputations, like SW.

Personally I hope Coppermine has some recruiting success and they likely will with their 28 team who has some legit stars.

I wish the 27 team the best and hope the team stays together. More quality programs in the area is better for everyone. I detest it when girls leave too 25 ranked A teams to go to MnD red or hero’s white just to help in recruiting