Originally Posted by Anonymous
More than 1/2 of the goals were scored by Hero's attack and the rest were spread around by all the middies. You can probably add another 3 assists from the attack as well. Basically they shredded the incredible M&D Defense. The strength of Hero's is all about the team play and the high level of lacrosse IQ they have!

M&D dad here. Congrats to Heros on a well deserved win.

Hero's played a great game and had great shooting and goalkeeping which was the difference.

However, the above statement was definitely not true for yesterday's game. I think Hero's had one attack goal from settled play.

The rest of the goals were various different versions of clearouts, rolls and isos for their star middies. I expected M&D to deny the ball or run early doubles to stop their stars but it never happened.

The game winner alone was an assisted goal to an attacker in a settled play. What game did you watch?

That was the one attacker goal

Having stayed around to watch with my daughter I thought M&D would have gone at the two tall defenders on Hero's. They were slow and not very coordinated. Missed opportunities can cost you. Great game to watch could have gone either way.