Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a Skywalkers parent. It’s embarrassing to the young girls and families the way the former director conducts herself at games. I know this has happened plenty times before! Why doesn’t the new club director do something about it? I can’t believe M&D would put up with it!!!!

Can't believe M&D would keep any of them on board. It's a bad look and once new parents find out they're still involved it turns them away.

Former director attended the games this weekend and actually made the ref stop the game and get the rule book while she was ranting on the sideline. Wonder why there's a ref shortage? She doesn't have a kid on the team but still feels the need to disrupt the games. She coached for years with the current 27 coach. Her husband is also still a coach. They are still very involved.

The LBC parents were warned multiple times as well. They don't understand the game and ride the ref, not sure why, only hurts the girls. SW beating them in OT this weekend likely ended their playoff chances?
Starts at the top. This was a strong team last year but they have a different coach this year. This is LBC philosophy, changing coaches every year with a parent as an assistant. At this age and for the money parents should not accept this.