Originally Posted by Anonymous
Schedules posted....

Very watered down for top teams. With 18 teams, a lot of the heavy hitters aren't playing each other.

M&D's schedule looks difficult.
Schedules posted....

Very watered down for top teams. With 18 teams, a lot of the heavy hitters aren't playing each other.

I don't think any of the top teams schedules are overly tough. At least by rankings standards. But anything can happen.

M&D should be playing Hero's before MC Elite and Next Level. Those games won't be fun for anyone involved.

BLC at least has 2 tough games. Hero's and M&D only have 1. Obviously they would make playoffs no matter what. But would have been nice to see the 2 best teams playing each other.

What do you define as “tough game”?

If HG plays anyone outside of BLC and M&D, it’s not tough?

HG has to play on eastern shore in early AM game against M&D Shore who get to roll out of bed and go to fields, then they have to play a fresh MDU a few hours later. I think you should evaluate your logic.

Hopefully M&D Shore will decide to play the entire game this year.
[quote=Anonymous]Schedules posted....

Schedules posted....

I don't think any of the top teams schedules are overly tough. At least by rankings standards. But anything can happen.

M&D should be playing Hero's before MC Elite and Next Level. Those games won't be fun for anyone involved.

BLC at least has 2 tough games. Hero's and M&D only have 1. Obviously they would make playoffs no matter what. But would have been nice to see the 2 best teams playing each other.

What do you define as “tough game”?

If HG plays anyone outside of BLC and M&D, it’s not tough?

HG has to play on eastern shore in early AM game against M&D Shore who get to roll out of bed and go to fields, then they have to play a fresh MDU a few hours later. I think you should evaluate your logic.

Hopefully M&D Shore will decide to play the entire game this

Well that's not subtle. Ouch