BOTC BOTC
The Girls UnD1sputed Showcase less than 1 Week Away - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,687
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 266 of 277 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 276 277
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
all this dumping on DCE and Crabs and other programs is making me feel irrelevant. my son plays for MadLax, will someone attack me please?
Your son and 31 other kids. Have fun with that!! And I don’t think that number includes all the flyins

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this dumping on DCE and Crabs and other programs is making me feel irrelevant. my son plays for MadLax, will someone attack me please?

Never thought I would ever hear this on this page!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax still has a 2028 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax still has a 2028 team?

They are literally down to the last 3-4 kids from the team 1.5 years ago. Everyone other than the coach’s kid and 2-3 others has flown the coop. What does that say about the guy? He literally combs through Instagram looking for kids he can corrupt, and then starts DM’ing them directly, around the parents. Dude is a creep. Always has been.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son and 31 other kids. Have fun with that!! And I don’t think that number includes all the flyins

Yeah it’s called throwing a bowl of spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks…. Corral as many kids as you can, most of them coming from B teams like DCE Orange, and see if 12-13 of them can play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious if any 28s were invited to play on Varsity with their future high school in NHSLS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious if any 28s were invited to play on Varsity with their future high school in NHSLS?

It sounds like most will play JV. If a coach asks one or two 8th graders to play on varsity, he will make a massive mistake for the team and that player. It sets a terrible precedent for the existing players, not to mention the other incoming players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read the 2034 thread per the earlier recommendation above. YOWZA! So, let me get this straight a parent - almost certainly supported by Madlax -- doctored some sort of ID so their kid could fake-reclass.....in SECOND grade to play in HOCO!?!??! I mean lacrosse parents are nuts, but that parent(s) needs a welfare check.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah it’s called throwing a bowl of spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks…. Corral as many kids as you can, most of them coming from B teams like DCE Orange, and see if 12-13 of them can play.

Other than DCE Orange, what other teams is Madlax pulling from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other than DCE Orange, what other teams is Madlax pulling from?
Top Caliber, and a few other lower level teams. He’s using the Nike Nationals as bait, which some will take

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read the 2034 thread per the earlier recommendation above. YOWZA! So, let me get this straight a parent - almost certainly supported by Madlax -- doctored some sort of ID so their kid could fake-reclass.....in SECOND grade to play in HOCO!?!??! I mean lacrosse parents are nuts, but that parent(s) needs a welfare check.

Did they really have to replay a Hoco playoff or championship game??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to 2034. Nobody here cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to 2034. Nobody here cares!
Sure we do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the post said the kid has a legit disability and HOCO rejected the accommodation request. I don’t think it has anything to do with our thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big surprise in pool F at NAL with two lower AA Long Island teams came out on top of 2 elite Hoco teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big surprise in pool F at NAL with two lower AA Long Island teams came out on top of 2 elite Hoco teams
Not really… Madlax is no longer Elite. FCA was a surprise losing to Legcay though. Then trounced ML 14-0. Talk about demoralizing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the post said the kid has a legit disability and HOCO rejected the accommodation request. I don’t think it has anything to do with our thread.

Autism, depression, and ADHD are legit ADA diagnoses. So do you mind if my autistic 2026 kid tries out for your son's position on his 2028 team? BL school counselors would vouch for his disability. Yes he also benches 275 but he needs to play with younger kids...for equity and inclusiveness. But no, it's not so bad that he needs to academically reclass to 2028. Just let him play down for this year (btw that's a real life CT/RI/MA boarding school talking point).

Doesn't it seem like that would be slightly problematic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the person that run this affiliated with crabs? I notice that they change words in posts about crabs and sometimes don’t post at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Autism, depression, and ADHD are legit ADA diagnoses. So do you mind if my autistic 2026 kid tries out for your son's position on his 2028 team? BL school counselors would vouch for his disability. Yes he also benches 275 but he needs to play with younger kids...for equity and inclusiveness. But no, it's not so bad that he needs to academically reclass to 2028. Just let him play down for this year (btw that's a real life CT/RI/MA boarding school talking point).

Seems like in this case this would give the kid with a disability an unfair advantage, but disabilities take a lot of time. Testing by school, MD, PhD, X-rays, medical reports, evaluations, blood tests, interventions, therapies. Kids asking what’s wrong with them and facing serious embarrassment for being retained in school as their friends move on. I bet most parents would choose no disability and playing their kid with the chronological age and graduating class. I say if a parent has that documentation and there’s no unfair advantage, show some compassion. Apparently this little 34 dude missed the age cut off by three months, not two years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

It was quite a blow out. 14-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

And they and 3d GA both ended up with losing records, despite having the only two elite goalies in the class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like in this case this would give the kid with a disability an unfair advantage, but disabilities take a lot of time. Testing by school, MD, PhD, X-rays, medical reports, evaluations, blood tests, interventions, therapies. Kids asking what’s wrong with them and facing serious embarrassment for being retained in school as their friends move on. I bet most parents would choose no disability and playing their kid with the chronological age and graduating class. I say if a parent has that documentation and there’s no unfair advantage, show some compassion. Apparently this little 34 dude missed the age cut off by three months, not two years.
Ok, this is a really tired 2034 subject. Move it to the 2034 board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Where’s the chirpy Madlax goalie dad? Apparently the little scoopers and rippers are needed back at Madlax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

And they and 3d GA both ended up with losing records, despite having the only two elite goalies in the class.

Hahahhaaa. Exactly. vduHX4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Where’s the chirpy Madlax goalie dad? Apparently the little scoopers and rippers are needed back at Madlax
They lost to Igloo. 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

FCA beat BBL. Score is backwards. Still horrible loss to legacy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

Watching MadLax break down is great. I can only image how Cabel handled the loss. Knowing him he probably blamed the players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

Watching MadLax break down is great. I can only image how Cabel handled the loss. Knowing him he probably blamed the players.

I hope those B team parents who let their kids abandon their teams just ahead of summer are basking in all of this elite glory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

In previous years, he’d draw unreleasable unsportsmanlike penalties or even get kicked out of games like these. Did he make it to the last whistle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

I hope those B team parents who let their kids abandon their teams just ahead of summer are basking in all of this elite glory.
I wonder when the actual end of their season was with their previous “B” teams? Did they leave mid season or was June 1 the middle between seasons? If it was indeed mid season, that’s very ill advised, despite what Madlax was offering. Shows really poor character and likely burned a bridge in making the decision to leave a team mid season who had given them a roster spot… Hope it works out for them but the outlook is not good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Seriously, Madlax goalie dad, give it up already! No one agrees with you. The 2028 class is loaded with goalie talent ... and the elite goalies don't play for Madlax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to the Crabs this weekend?? They lost to a B team over in Delaware. That’s a terrible loss (Riot Chaos).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to the Crabs this weekend?? They lost to a B team over in Delaware. That’s a terrible loss (Riot Chaos).
Yeah, that isn't a good look. Madlax and Crabs had a long weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

I wonder when the actual end of their season was with their previous “B” teams? Did they leave mid season or was June 1 the middle between seasons? If it was indeed mid season, that’s very ill advised, despite what Madlax was offering. Shows really poor character and likely burned a bridge in making the decision to leave a team mid season who had given them a roster spot… Hope it works out for them but the outlook is not good

The DCE transfers were midseason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

Bad form. Good luck to them. Took the whole line and sinker…. Gulp.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

And ironically, Madlax and their NAL brethren did their very best to load up their pool with pushovers so that a couple of them could make the bracket. The other 7 pools were absolutely loaded, with 2-3 top-30 teams each, and only one advancing to the big bracket, with the 8th coming from the “NAL Founders Bracket..” that one had 6 teams and only one top 35 team (FCA). So for Legacy, Madlax, and PrimeTime, they had a pretty good shot at making the big bracket. As it turned out, Igloo (a low level B team) beat Madlax and took the spot along with Legacy, another middling team. They both got absolutely boat raced when they had to play elite teams in the big bracket, i think they lost 16-2 and 9-3. Complete joke. These NAL guys are doing their best to taint their product.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

They lost to Igloo. 😂

How many on DCE roster now? Might be more than 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Seriously, Madlax goalie dad, give it up already! No one agrees with you. The 2028 class is loaded with goalie talent ... and the elite goalies don't play for Madlax!

hold on, the post to which you are replying was SARCASTIC, mocking the post from last summer about the two elite goalies. and I am a bit skeptical that the Madlax Dad actually made the post in the first place.
but in any event, there are indeed a lot of good goalies in this class, many of whom were on display in Delaware this weekend, and I am sure whomever made that silly post regrets it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if clippers cut back on their media budget. Social media silent after another poor showing this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Page 266 of 277 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 276 277
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard