Originally Posted by Anonymous
Big pickup for Coppermine from M&D. Will be the focus on their offense going forward. I see Coppermine now as a top 15 team, maybe higher.

Was she cut from M&D or never saw the field? I can’t imagine any other reason for leaving a top club (and team) for one that is ok and has no recruiting history.

Some of you think every M&D and HG player is going to a top-10 program and nobody else on any other club will.

If she is the 4th 5th option at M&D on offense, she certainly could make an impact on a Coppermine and could showcase her skills better in that environment. Not fool to think that it is a better fit. Seems Coppermine has a lot of momentum right now, starting at 2027 and lower.

I would argue the momentum starts with their premier 2028 team, but I digress. In HS, wins and losses really don’t matter, and teams play equal playing time (or should). So it still doesn’t make sense to leave a top ranked club with a fantastic recruiting record for one that literally has no recruiting record. Unless you were cut.