Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D, Heros, EagleStix, YJ and Aces are head and shoulders better than everyone else and it isn't close.

Capital Blue, FL Select and Jesters round out top 8.

9-20 is anyone can win depending on the day.

I’m a Maryland guy…But if you watched any of the past 2 weeks and don’t have Florida Select in the top 3 you don’t know what you’re talking about.

M&D had to stall against them to pull out a tie. Eaglesticks got beat by them and yesterday FS gave Heros all it could handle and lost by 1 after up by 2 late. I heard FS added 3 new players one from the Midwest and they are the most athletic team in the country. Defense is strong as well.

The look like their players were built in a lab. You need to win the draw and slow it down to beat them.

Ha ha they really do. Makes me wonder how many FS players are reclassed my guess is a lot.

Slow down Madskillz dad! They LOST to Hero’s and tied M&D with them having 6 girls from the B team playing

Didn’t M&D beat Heros last weekend and were they without those same 6 players or was that just against FS? Trying to follow this thread.

Capital always starts slow and doesn't play to its level until the end of freshman year summer.

They have plenty of talent on that team. They will be fine