Originally Posted by Anonymous
MD hasn’t been better than Heros in a few years. Keep holding on to the past.

ummmm... is the past last saturday ?

M&D Black is significantly better than Heros and it really isn't that close. Heros peaked in 8th grade.

Watched all the games from the past 2 weekends between these 3 teams. While M&D has injuries other teams do as well and you put on the field who you put on the field. Here’s how I have it ranked as of today. The top 3 are interchangeable within a goal of each other imo all with different strengths.

1)Heros
2)Florida Select
3)M&D
4)Aces
5)EagleStix

Could probably make a case for top 4. Although EagleStix has been playing well. They beat Fl Select recently.

Hero's beats Aces. Aces beats M&D. M&D ties and beats Hero's. Fl Select splits with Eagle. Ties M&D. Basically it has been craziness. But in a good way.

These 5 teams are clearly at the top of the charts. Once YJ starts their tournament season, it should be a top 6. In no particular order. Should make for a fun season.

After the top 5 (and YJ making 6)...best I have seen has been Capital and Jesters. Although I have noticed Capital playing in some lower divisions for some reason.

It has been super competitive at the top with teams swapping losses or tying agreed.

Fyi, both EagleStix and YJ had losses yesterday to teams they should have beaten at LFTC and not in the top 10.

Next week at Presidents Cup in Tampa Eaglestix, FS Select, and YJ, all play each other.

Didn't see that. Thanks for the update.

Looks like Mass Elite is trying to be in that mix as well.

At least instead of the usual top 4 (M&D, Heros, Aces and YJ) there are other teams that are in the mix for top team honors. If you add Eagle, Fl Select, Mass Elite and Cali, there is a really strong top 10 which should make for some interesting Spring / Summer tournaments.

And yes, I am not sure what happened to Md United. They have looked nothing like last year's team.