Originally Posted by Anonymous
As competition for D1 lax spots intensifies, I would expect to be even more consolidation to top programs.
I agree. SW will be gone in 3 years. Mark it down.

This is ridiculous. SKywalkers 27's and 28's had over 100 girls at each age group at tryouts. They're not going anywhere

And 80% of those girls shouldn't be playing high level club lacrosse. SW motto....quantity before quality.[/quote]

Says the parent of a club who has teams in the north, west, and central MD. Most of those girls can barely catch a ball. Coppermine has one great team, and 2 good teams, and all of the sudden they are the second coming.[/quote]

Ha right, I love the above post "before the full brunt of the Coppermine wave hits them." You mean a club with no recruiting history to speak of and mostly average teams? And one of the "good" teams you mentioned, 2029s, lost several of their best players to Heros this year. Fact of the matter is, there's room for both clubs to be good. But Coppermine thinks they need to tear Skywalkers down in order to attract and retain the talent that has historically gone to Skywalkers, so they try to keep up the narrative that Skwalkers is dying out.